Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Kaia

*~*Kaia Raisor*~*
August 20th, 2009
6 lbs. 8 oz. 19"

13 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie.

Sean Hurst said...

Name stealers! (not that we're ever going to have a girl) She's a cutie. Congratulations!

Sandra said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!! Congrats. I hope Mommy and Baby are doing well and that the delivery was an easy one :)

The Gag-nears said...

Just caught up on your highlights and see your new cute baby and want to say CONGRATS! Even though you quit facebook don't quit blogging because I love catching up with you every once in a while. Hope all goes well with your baby. Sorry about the minivan our husband never wanted one either..but we have one too... and it is classic mormon white. What do you do?

crystal said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats! Crystal

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

What a cutie girl. Congrats. :)

Rachel said...

She is gorgeous!!! I love her name too! Congrats!!!!

Shanell said...

Congrats! Thanks for letting my very forward kids see her, they said she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That is soooooo neat. One more to the great niece's! Aunt Carolyn (aunt broken nose, and uncle meany) love you guys lots!

Unknown said...

Hooray! Congratulations!!

Kay Jones said...

Congratulations. Little girls are so very special (so are little boys, of course) Glad everything went well. I UPS'd a box to you from Heather and myself yesterday. Let me know if it gets there OK. Thanks, Grandma Jones

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got to see her in person when she was brand new. So, so sweet and adorable and such great parents she has!

Cordie said...

Congrats on another beautiful child!!!!!!! I wish I could come hold her :( I hope you are doing well and we sure miss your family.