Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Singing and Smiling

While KayBree was at school today Kaia and I decided to play with Daimen in his room. Kaia loves her Brother even when he gets right in her face. I got a good video of Kaia smiling at Daimen after he kissed her.

And here is one of her singing her beautiful songs!

ENJOY!

6 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

What a little doll. Love the beautiful smile she gave for her brother.

Rachel said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO precious!!!! Oh my goodness, how sweet, I love her little "song". :)

Andrea said...

She is a doll. I wish I could come out and snatch her up. Her singing is beautiful!

Kay Jones said...

Love those dimples!

Megan said...

Ashlee, I accidentally right clicked on your blog while reading it and got your stealing is naughty pop-up and thought it was hilarious. Never seen that one before. Your kids are definitely cute.

Sam said...

She is gorgeous! As soon as Will and Elli get over this death plague that they have had for a week, we will have to have Daimen come over and play. Will is missing him!