Well this last week we had our annual Girls Camp! This year it was up Logan Canyon at Camp Lomia. It is really beautiful up there. This picture was of all of us before the 6 mile hike. Our girls did awesome, we participated in every activity they offered & each of our girls won two awards... including me!!! :)
~This is a picture of our awesome skit~
The girls did it all, & they did great!
Josh came up to visit me the first day we got up there. I think he was really surprised at the random silliness that IS girls camp. He staffed at Scout Camp for four or so years, & couldn't believe the difference! There was beautiful decorations in the trees & on the tents, girls screaming at the sight of a bug, & the constant sound of giggling. Oh & the night he was there we had a Miss Congeniality Pageant... complete with evening gowns, and booty shakin' dance moves... IT WAS AWESOME!
MY TWO CUTE KIDS WHO I MISSED SO MUCH!!!
3 more weeks until the Trek at Martins Cove...
busy busy summer!


5 comments:
wow I forgot about the six mile hike! kudos to you for doing it all!
Looks like fun!
I would have love to have been there. Maybe when my life is a little less busy I will be in young womens again! It will be fun to do especially when my girls are in YW. oh and I will call you but things will be chaotic for the next 2 weeks then some free time.
I must say, I think your skit was the best! Are you and Josh both planning to go on trek?
Way to be a trooper Ash. I feel ya, when you are in YW especially in the summer...it feels like there is NO down time. The girls totally love you.
Post a Comment