Friday, January 2, 2009

Going Private...

Me and Josh have been talking about going private for awhile now. It might not be final for a month or so but if you want to continue reading about us, leave me a comment with your e-mail address or if you would feel more comfortable... e-mail me at ashleeraisor@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Ashlee and Josh

22 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

count me in: heatha_liva@hotmail.com

Norte said...

Definitely. cantthink85@hotmail.com

The Richards family said...

what....I still want to check in on you!!! beauschool@yahoo.com

thePatrick said...

Yes, please. rufus underscore eh at hotmail dot com

Rachel said...

Count me in!
rachelanddanny at gmail dot com

Sandra said...

I'd sure like to keep updated on ya! sandraspaz@yahoo.com

Chris said...

Good idea! ctsmith83@gmail.com

Loni Richards said...

Hey, of course I remember you. Add me to you list when you go pricate. loni.hl@gmail.com.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I knew I could get you to come over to the dark side! :D Count me in: mother of the wild boys at yahoo dot com.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Count us in, I'm glad you found us!

giselle@rasheta.com

Anonymous said...

Pleeeeeeease invite us ... yowendi@hotmail.com

C.B. said...

Me! pixiepoo17 at hotmail dot com

Cat said...

gottecat@gmail.com

Jessica said...

allstar_j@hotmail.com

Hit me up Ashley!

Jessica :D

Scoresbys said...

maryscoresbyatgmail.com
Thanks for letting the kids come play yesterday. They all had so much fun. I meant to tell you this, but I had to go take that phone call. I was holding Max and he was slobering all over. I said, "Whoa Max, you've got a lot of slober!" Daimen came running into the kitchen yelling, "I want some too! I want some slober! Save some slober for me!" When I showed him what I was talking about, he said, "Oh, gross. No slober for me thanks." They were all really cute. I'd love to have them both over again.

Hilarie said...

I want in...
hhhilarious@gmail.com

The Crazy one-Kaden said...

Count me in also! spartan11781@yahoo.com

Cordie said...

another one bites the dust! I still want to look, cordiet@gmail.com

the LOTT family said...

hey add me sometimes i stalk your blog im not afraid to admit it! haha redroxy44@hotmail.com

Lindsay Lowder said...

Yes,Please, I love reading your blog, it is so dang funny

Lindsay Lowder said...

Oops, here's my email I forgot to put it on my post lindsaynlowder@gmail

Megan said...

If you are still going private, count me in. I am a blog stalker too, plus I like seeing what the people I went to school are up to these. Plus yours is one of the funniest blogs I've read. So Ashlee. :)

megan_hallam@byu.net