It has been a while since I last posted.
Here's a recap of some of the things we've been up to lately.
~~~
We went to Mesquite for USU's spring break to get out of the two feet of snow that we had been "blessed"with. It was beautiful and warm... just what we needed.
The kids had a BLAST at the "Pink Kingdom's" swimming pool. We stayed at CasaBlanca Hotel. When we pulled up Daimen asked us if there was a Princess in there. Then he told us that KayBree was the Princess, he was the King, and this was his Pink Kingdom...
SO CUTE!!!
My parents decided at the last minute that they were going to come down with us and the trip was better because of their decision. My kids love their Grandma and Grandpa. This is one of the times we went hiking. Daimen was kind enough to find us all "weapons"
(a.k.a sticks).
We also went hunting for lizards, we found a million, unfortunately they were too fast....
Daimen was lizard hunting...
Wow this picture was a while ago, but I thought I would post it...
Apparently a nail file or emery board is only used for filing off the skin on your forehead. All this time I had been using it completely wrong. Thank you Daimen for showing me the error of my ways... :)
Update on KayBree's reading progress... We are almost to a point where we can give her a Wii, she knows all of the sight words I printed out for her, and if she tries she can read really good. The problem is I cant help her read, I get too frustrated with her occasional lack of effort... Josh on the other hand does miracles with her. He is such a wonderful husband and father. I am so lucky to have him in my life!


2 comments:
Ohhh, that's so awesome that you were able to escape the snow for a little bit and go on a trip! What fun pictures! And way to go Kaybree for earning her Wii soon!! :)
What a blast to get out of the snow! And I know what you mean with the reading...I have a hard time being patient with the boys and their homework, arg!
Post a Comment