
I believe I am an insomniac... It's 5 am and no, I haven't been to sleep yet. In fact I haven't slept this whole week... Is this my body getting me ready for a newborn? Is this some sick joke God is playing on me? Nothing I do helps me sleep... I cant even take a nap in the middle of the day.
So I've decided, sleeping is for chumps.


5 comments:
What a way to get ready for the baby. Have you tried hitting your head against the wall until you slip into unconsciousness? Just an idea.
OH man that is not cool. Hopefully it's just a cruel joke for this week and by next week you'll be sleeping in!
That is the worst!! Try taking a hot bath or shower before bed, that sometimes helps me a little. I have a hard time sleeping in general anyway.
Sleep is SOOOO over rated anyway! =)
Have you had your new little one yet? You better post some pics when you do. I have been making hooter hiders, do you want one? What do you and the baby need?
Post a Comment