Thursday, July 2, 2009

Long June Update

The month of June was an especially busy month for us,
here's a little recap mostly for my benefit.
My BESTEST FRIEND and niece was married in the SLC temple on June 12th. The week before I was able to come down and go through the endowment session with her and the family, it was a really great experience and I'm not gonna lie, I cried seeing her all grown up.
While I was in the Temple with Marlee my sister Aletha took the kids. Of course they were spoiled to death. She made Daimens Fohawk green with orange tips, he told us that he got lots of compliments about his hair. She took them to the Mayan Restaurant and they have deemed that to be the best place they've ever been to. Thank goodness for nice aunts!
We also went to Lagoon 3 times in less than 10 days. Let's just say that I am done with Lagoon for the year. Josh was able to get over his fear of the rides. He started out small, going on the little kids rides with KayBree.
Here they are on Dinosaur Drop, kids rocket.
Then he went on the spider with my nephews, which is my favorite ride.
I was able to take my nephews for almost a whole week while my sister was in Mexico getting the swine flu... just kidding she didn't get it. While I had them we went swimming at the Sports Academy.
Cute Spencer...
The kids in the hot tub...
The new Walmart opened up here so we went to check it out and look who we found...
The Kebler Elf!!! YAY!
And the Coke Bear!!! YAY!
We also went to Ryans Place Park, it's pretty awesome. If you haven't gone you should. We decided to do a little photo shoot there. :)

Josh drew Spencer a dragon picture while he was here, he really was more excited than he looked in this picture.

We Rode bikes...

Spencer, getting racked on my bike that is WAY to big for him!

KayBree, with some attitude... cant wait to double the attitude when we have two girls!

The boys, dealing nicely with the humiliation of riding girl bikes.

Daimen, attacking people with his shovel...

We tried to be all outdoorsy one night and roast hot dogs for dinner up the mountain, but it didn't work out for us... The kids still had fun.

Our fire pit that only got full of ash not fire... :(

Josh, mad at stupid nature.

Then we dropped my nephews off with my parents and went to Price to pick up three of Joshs little brothers. They were here for the next week. Lets just say that me and KayBree were feeling a little lost in the sea of boys. :)

Here is Daimen at his Birthday party! I cant believe he is four! :( Josh drew him a pin-the-sword-on-the-knight game for his party, it was a hit!


The kids were popping the balloons to find the candy that was stuffed inside.

Cute Bubba not quite chunky enough to pop the balloon..

My Dad brought up his bounce house for the kids to play in, needless to say they liked it.

Honestly Daimen got everything he ever wanted and more. Lets see if I can remember everything... two swords, Halo Hunter action figure, dragon, bakugan carrier, Dr. Pepper, art supplies, water guns, Bumblebee transformer, real tools with wood and nails, mini megatron transformer, and a Rocket launcher. Seriously what more could a boy ask for? Thank you to everyone who came!

On to the crap part of the month... Josh's computer completely blew up.

Making us buy another...

This was Daimens Favorite ride at lagoon...

Josh eventually got the nerve to go on every single ride at Lagoon with his brothers, this is the only picture I got of them, since I was just with the kids at the little rides all day.

My seky man...

Jeremy... what big eyes you have...

The whole gang playing Josh's game for hours and hours on end.

Joel hates having his picture taken...

Jarrell is Josh's youngest brother and was only six when we got married. We use to call him Bub but now we call Daimen that. Daimen absolutely loved having all the boy attention.

Joel was being nice and let me have one picture and Jayd was looking at him like he was insane. haha

Josh and Jade...

We had so much fun this month with all the company. We hope to have Josh's brothers again sometime, that is if they didn't get sick of us... :)

Now tomorrow we're off to Yellowstone for a week, hopefully I don't have the baby there. I got my ultrasound and they said that my placenta has moved up so I don't have to have a C Section. The lady who gave me the ultra sound seriously bruised my stomach she was so mean, but she did find that the baby is turned head down ready to come and that I am dialated already... so hopefully I will be able to keep this baby in for at least one more month...

9 comments:

Norte said...

Pretty much, I WANT a green faux-hawk with orange tips...

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

How fun...I love all the pics of your cutie blondies with the blondie visitors. :) Have fun in Yellowstone and keep that baby baking for a little longer!

Rachel said...

TOTALLY miss your pictures!!! This post was awesome and that fo-hawk is amazing!!!

Sean Hurst said...

Sounds kind of like our month. Glad you all had fun. By the way, from the picture the computer looks fixable.

Anonymous said...

I really heart you guys and wish that I was practically living with you guys still haha! I want to come stay with you guys when your demon spawn comes out! :) Love, Mars (and Ray too but mostly me!)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Love the mow hawk. Teage would be jealous. I miss Lagoon, love that place. Looks like a fun summer so far.

Ashley said...

I just found your blog from my friend Rachel's. Your blog is really cute!!!
Come by my blog to enter some fun giveaways! There are a few of them, and not many people have entered yet, so your chances of winning are really good!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Looks like fun! Ha I love your kids. Tell them they get to stay at our house when you have baby.

The Crazy one-Kaden said...

That week was awesome! Thanks for letting us come and invade your house!