Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Skating



Last year or so I found some old school Minnie mouse skates at DI for KayBree. I knew they were getting too little for KayBree this year so I decided to buy her new ones. Then I colored the Minnie Mouse ones black for Daimen. They look alright aside from the pink wheels that aren't so manly. We also bought them some pads, Daimen calls them his "protectors." They conveniently came with rad fingerless gloves, which are Daimens favorite part.


They are so cute!

5 comments:

Cordie said...

They really are so cute! I am glad you decided to post some pictures of them. Call us to ride bikes sometime.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

I love the skates and the safety gear. Daemon looks like the little honey comb monster. :)

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

hey I didn't even know you guys had a blog...I'm excited to check it often! You guys are the cutest, funniest family, we'll have to play a lot this summer!

Sandra said...

I hope you don't mind me stopping by. I saw your link on the Tayli blog. I never thought about getting skate for my kids, that looks like fun.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love that you painted the pink skates black. You rock!