For FHE a few weeks ago the kids picked a Pineapple for the treat. I thought that it was awesome that they didn't ask for candy, root beer, or something that when digested into their tiny bodies causes a horrible chemical reaction that has them bouncing off the walls, and screaming at the top of their lungs. After FHE was over they were naturally excited for the treat, as any normal child would be. Then KayBree and Daimen started passing the pineapple between them and excitedly whispering to each other. "Can you hear him??" "Shake it, maybe he'll laugh!" I was wondering why on earth I was planning on giving them more sugar when they were already acting loopy. As they impatiently fidgeted behind me, I sliced through the pineapple, and all I hear are disappointed sighs and, "Hey! Where is he?" "I guess we'll just have to buy another pineapple." "Mom, SpongeBob doesn't live in this one, you can throw it away."In the end I persuaded them to try one bite of the lonely, dejected pineapple. They loved it. Since then we have bought 3 more pineapples, each of which were yummy disappointments.
Yes Tyler, I know that my kids watch too much SpongeBob!


2 comments:
Wow, your kids watch way too much sponge bob.
-Tyler
Ha ha is this Daemon and Kaybree?
Post a Comment