We were walking in the mall & a Kiddie Kandids lady stopped us & asked if we wanted to get a free picture of Daimen! So we said yes despite the fact that he had just eaten a cookie; the evidence of which was all over his face & shirt. Besides that I think it turned out pretty cute! This was the only picture that she could get him to smile in, he just glared at her & rolled his eyes... typical Daimen! :)
This picture was taken in Las Vegas at Circus Circus. We stopped there on our way down to San Deigo, California. Daimen had a blast on all the rides, up until they switched shifts & the new ride conductors wouldn't let him on because he was too short! :( He was almost two years old!
Finally, this picture was taken when we were sealed in the SLC Temple. Daimen was 6 months old... he was so tiny and cute. KayBree had just turned 3!
~*~Birthday Party Maddness~*~
For Daimens birthday party we headed up to my parents house in Woodland. My sisters kids, Kaden, Spencer, & Connor, came up in the morning & spent the whole day with us! My dad brought up the horses so the kids could ride. We took them up the mountain, because it is more fun to ride on a trail then on the street. They had fun, & asked to ride the horses all day long. We had water balloon fights, the kids played Monster House (& YES I was Mr. Nebbercracker), we had a Transformers pinata, we dutch ovened delicious food, & by the end of the day the kids crashed! The next day we woke up & took the kids (KayBree, Daimen, & Connor) to the Hogle Zoo, they had a really good time seeing all the animals & riding the train & the carousel. All in all it was a fun birthday... the only downside... I forgot my camera. :(
Sorry no visual stimulation, just imagine the awesomeness of the day & it will be just like you were there with us! :)




5 comments:
Sounds fun! I love all the new pictures. I want to see all the sealing pics! Please share them!
Happy birthday Handsome little man! I love that kid, he is so cute!
He is so cute. Sounds like you guys had a great time celebrating!
Wow, that birthday celebration sounds like a blast. Happy birthday bud!
I wish we could have been there. I can't believe he is three that flew by. Your kids are so cute. I miss them. Happy Birthday Daimen!
Post a Comment