Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Daimen's First Day @ Preschool

Well on Tuesday we went to the Sports Academy so Daimen could meet Teacher Blaire and see some of the kids that will be in his class. He was a little nervous at first but when we got in to his class room, he was so excited! I, on the other hand, was put into major depression mode... my baby is going to be gone for three whole hours! With KayBree I was so excited for her to be able to get out of the house and meet lots of friends, I thought it would be the same for Daimen, but I was sorely mistaken.
All he said to me was "Mom, you gonna cry when I'm gone..."
So true Bubbie, so true! :(

11 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

He's so adorable. It's crazy when the baby goes off to school, huh? I feel ya.

PS-I love that Counting Crows song, I actually still have it on cassette tape from when it first came out!

Sandra said...

Cute pictures. What are you going to do with a few hours of free time....ahh...I could fill pages of things I would do.

The Gag-nears said...

Ashlee, he is so cute! Holy cow I remember when he was just a wee little one! Wow! And did you know I named my daughter Ashley? It is definitely because of all the amazing Ashley's I have known in my life, you bing one of them! Hope your family is doing good!

The Crazy one-Kaden said...

Nice pictures of daimen! Hope he has a better school year then me! You could always come hang out with my parents on mondays and fridays! You guys are awsome! Hope to see you soon!
TPOD

Dean Family said...

I am so sorry that we stocked you down, but I am so happy we found your blog- I have been thinking of you lately and your kids are soooo cute! Would love to catch up sometime!

Josh and Ashlee said...

Melissa, I am so glad that you stocked me! How are you guys doing? Where are you now?
My e-mail address is ashleeraisor@yahoo.com, e-mail me and let me know whats crackin! :)

Rachel said...

What a cutie!!! Love the Mohawk. :)

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Seriously he is going to be a heart breaker. Carter started preschool this week too and Kate was the only one that had a hard time letting him go. She was like, "Why are you leaving him here?!" They grow up so fast don't they.*sigh*

Cordie said...

He is so HANDSOME!!! It makes me miss Logan because not to long ago I was at Sport's Academy helping with preschool :( I miss Logan!!

Watkins Family said...

Daimen is so awesome! I'm glad his school took care of him with ice cream and squeeky cheese!

Paris said...

What a cute little mohawk. I love it. I just made my blog private. If you still want to looks at it email me your email address. (parisbradford@gmail.com)