Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mom... through the eyes of KayBree


1.) What is something Mom always says to you? No
2.) What makes Mom happy? When I listen
3.) What makes Mom sad? When I don’t listen
4.) How does Mom make you laugh? Say "don’t smile, don’t smile...."
5.) What was Mom like as a child? Happy
6.) How old is Mom? 13 years old
7.) How tall is Mom? So big
8.) What is Mom's favorite thing to do? Clean
9.) What does Mom do when you're not around? Clean
10.) If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Cleaning
11.) What is Mom really good at? Cleaning
12.) What is Mom not very good at? Making easy mac
13.) What does Mom do for a job? To clean in the Sports Academy
14.) What is Mom's favorite food? Cereal
15.) What makes you proud of Mom? When she makes my bracelet
16.) If Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A princess
17.) What do you and Mom do together? Clean
18.) How are you and Mom alike? We both have lumps in our hair
19.) How are you and Mom different? I don’t have earrings
20.) How do you know Mommy loves you? When she gives me hugs

So basically all I do is clean.... yes my life is just fabulous!

14 comments:

Cordie said...

So dang funny! Maybe you should work for Merry Maids!!!

Hilarie said...

So cute! But I agree too much cleaning! But at least you're good at it!

Sandra said...

Wow it sounds like your good at cleaning. LOL on the easy mac!!!

Norte said...

If you're not good at making easy-mac, does that count as false advertising?

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilariou! I should ask Savanna those questions, it would be funny to hear her answers!

Tina said...

That's really cute! Hey, at least you have a clean house, right!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I liked the 'lumps in our hair' comment. :) Those are all so funny, I'm really gonna copy that idea!

April and Paul said...

She could have said worse right?! I think i should ask my girls... but I probably won't be posting the answers!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Kaybree is so adorable! Sounds like you do clean a lot. Oh yeah my carpet is proof... thanks. :) At least she thinks you could be a princess in the cartoon world. So why do you both have lumps in your hair?

The Crazy one-Kaden said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
That is cute! Now that you know what Kaybree thinks of you its Daimon's turn! I had no idea that you cleaned so much! Maybe you could come clean my room!
-TPOD

C.B. said...

Kaybree makes me smile. I know so much more about bobcats now that she showed me her library book.

April and Paul said...

time for a new post woman!

April and Paul said...

Go to seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com you will crack up!

Anonymous said...

So, let me get this straight...you like to clean?