Saturday, October 4, 2008

The MOST Fantastic Weeks EVER!!!


To start this post I would like to justify my abcence from the blogging world! Our computer decided that it's favorite color was BLUE, and even though it was a beautiful shade of blue, I was kind of sick of seeing it. So because of my vast knowledege of computer science I decided to let some of the lowly computer geeks up on campus to fix it... they do need the practice after all. Long story short... It's kind of fixed... kind of.

So this past week KayBree decided to have a great time getting kicked in the face by a neighbor boy. This picture is of the battle scar almost healed. It was a great excursion... the cops were called on the neglectful parent, KayBree was scared because she thought they were going to take her to jail, and Daimen decided to climb in the Police car and wipe his muddy feet all over the nice man's seats. Needless to say that I am scared to go to our park in fear of being shanked (a.k.a to hit someone with a homemade knife) by the previously mentioned "neglectful parent."

The second and probably most prominent reason for avoiding the park at Hanbury Manor....Big huge poop logs, chillin on the sand. Who honestly knows if it is dog, cat, or human feces but it unfortunately always tends to find its way squishing between my children's toes. YUM!!!
On a brighter note... I get to tend Tegan every Monday and Tuesday!
I stinkin love her and her chunky little cheeks! :)

We also flew Kites off our balcony... No one thought it was possible but I proved them all wrong. It was probably the funnest time I've had in a long time!
... ...
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....

YOU ARE ALL INVITED FOR DINNER
AT MY HOUSE!!...
WHAT'S ON THE MENU YOU SAY....
APPLE SAUCE AND BARE TUSHIE!!!

I hope everyone had a week as eventful as mine!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Wow! WOW! wow... um... wow! Haha. That was quite the week. I hope you don't have a revengeful neighbor. Scary! And I SERIOUSLY hope that the "Poo" word was something you found online rather than something you created/arranged. lol!
Hope next week is a little less eventful!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

You can always crack me up Ash. I was wondering what was going on with the cop the other day...crazy. The lucky people who DON'T live in Hanbury just don't get the level of trashiness it has sunk to lately. So Ghetto. Anyway, hope the next week isn't so eventful.

April and Paul said...

Who called the cops? Did you? I don't know why you are afraid of getting shanked.... it would be the first time!

Brim's said...

You are a nut, sister!!!! I can't post anything about your previous blog.....and please don't bring up any of that with Kevin! :) Trust me!!!!! Although I have a joke for you that my husband DID NOT find amusing...... St. Peter was standing at the gates of heaven asking those souls that have passed why they feel they feel worthy of entering into heaven.... As a man walked up St. Peter asks "What is your name child and why should you be allowed into heaven?" The man replies, "My name is Barack Obama and I was the first black president of the United States." Saint Peter looks at him in astonishment and says "Really, when did that happen?" Obama replies......"About 15 minutes ago!" I guess Kev didn't find the humor in the real possiblity of this joke.
And what is with no mention of the outrageously fun wood cutting experience! I see how you are!

Cordie said...

You crack me up! I loved the political post and this post too! Is Hanbury going downhill? Poor Kaybree. HOpe you are doing well.

Andrea said...

Sounds like exciting as usual at the Raisor's abode. I'm right with you on ol' Obama. It's scary to think what will happen if he gets in. Give the kids a hug from us

Bingham said...

Hey we need your phone number. Man it sounds like you are having a good time. The pictures and posts are always great on your blog. When is Josh finished with school? Let us know what is going on. We miss you guys.