



This week KayBree insisted that we celebrated FALL!
So we made, decorated, and ate delicious caramel apples probably three times or more!
KayBree has collected a bag full of dead leaves and sticks... I still don't know what she is planning to do with them, maybe a fall mural?!?!
I volunteered to help with KayBree's class field trip to the Pumpkin Walk. I was so glad that they let Daimen come too because he would have been sad if he missed out. The pictures above are some of our favorite exhibits!
Below is picture of her class, her teacher is on the right side of the picture, and KayBree is right in the middle looking as cute as a button!


P.S. I have added an intresting video about Barack Hussein Obama if anyone is intrested in watching it. If you do watch it let me know what you think! :)


3 comments:
Fun! I love that pumpkin stuff. So cute. And honestly... could your kids get any cuter?
Can kaybree and Daimon get any cuter?!?!?! Love the pick of Kaybree on Crazy Hair Day! Hope you guys are doing good! Hope to see you soon!
-TPOD
So so so cute! I love field trips, especially ones where little brothers are welcome.
Post a Comment