Sunday, October 5, 2008

~*~My Random Thoughts on the Election~*~

Good ol' Barack Obama!!!
(*** this post is oozing sarcasm)

You've gotta love the man who is running for the opportunity of becoming President of the United States who doesn't even respect our country enough to salute the flag. I don't know about everyone else but, due to his example, I believe I am also going to stand there looking like a complete imbecile, not saluting my country's flag... I believe he is a true inspiration to all of us and we should definitely follow him.

Dear Mr. Obama,
You DEFINITELY secured my vote, because to speak honestly, I guess I don't like our country either. I truly hope that you become our President, and just annihilate our country... to assuredly quicken the second coming of Christ.
Yours perfidiously,
Ashlee Raisor



Our Dear, Dear Michelle Obama!!!!

"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country … not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change,” she said. “I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment.”
~*~Michelle Obama~*~

She was an adult when we won the Cold War without firing a shot. She was an adult for the last 25 years of economic progress and social progress. How about the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1991? I don’t think the American people think on the whole that the last 25 years of American history is a narrative of despair and nothing to be proud of.


The 4 reasons I love Sarah Palin!!!

1.) She is a SPITFIRE! She is not afraid of metaphorically "B" slapping people of power who are corrupt. She is moral and sassy, what more could you ask for in a woman?

2.) She is HOTT!!!! Wow... can you believe this picture? I was shocked! Due to McCain's rather ripe age, she could be President in a couple of years! I would TOTALLY be ecstatic!

3.) She WINKS a lot! I was watching the debate between her and Biden. I swear she winked like fifty times. Who really is that comfortable talking to the American people that they wink profusely? Sarah Palin that's who!
4.) She has named her 5 kids the craziest names!

Bristol. Piper. Track. Willow. Trig.
Ever wonder what your name would be if you were born a Palin?
11
Ashlee- Churn Scorpion Palin
Josh- Thump Hummer Palin
KayBree- Geese Whalebone Palin
Daimen- Grill Igloo Palin
Click Here to find out what your name would be!!!
8

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha, I love this post!! Barrack is an imbecile. Even more horrible is the fact that he has a huge picture of the dictator Che Guevera in one of his campaign offices. Evil man. Palin has come under a lot of criticism but I agree, she is totally awesome!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Love this post! Go Palin!

PS-My Palin name is Still Hardrock Palin. I like it. :D

Watkins Family said...

I agree, this is a great post. Barrack FIRES me up. How dare he say he loves the United States of America but refuses to salute our National Flag. If people don't see this as a BIG RED flag, they must have their heads elsewhere. Love you ash!

Sandra said...

Thats funny. My name would be Blitz Harden Palin.

April and Paul said...

Wow I haven't seen that shot of Barack. Classy. I want a shirt that says "Don't be a sheep, Don't vote for Baaaaarack."

The Crazy one-Kaden said...

Bullet Bodycheck Palin

Thats my name if I was a Palin.
Love the post by the way!
-TPOD

The Richards family said...

Hey Ashley this is Beau Dee (Bisel) Richards. I just had to say Hi and tell you I think your blog is so stinkin funny!!! And your kids are adorable!!! I hope you do not mind me looking and seeing what you are up to!

C.B. said...

Tina Fey does a better impression of Sara Palin than Sara Palin does of herself.

Thanks so much for the cookies the other day. I can't believe that was your first time making chocolate chip cookies...I have baked cookies for years and mine don't taste half as good as the cookies you made us.

Tegan loves her bracelet too. It is way cute.