Monday, October 20, 2008

My Life When I'm Not Cleaning!!!!

Do you need a Chauffeur?
Are you tired of waiting for cars when you are in a hurry?

Look no further I would like to offer our new exciting company RAISOR CHAUFFEUR SERVICES. Our Driver is clean & reliable "Simply the Best".

We service Logan and all surrounding areas including and not limited to Cache Valley,

Specializing: Bridger Elementary School, Sports Academy Preschool, and USU pick-ups and drop-offs, tours of the University of Utah, Scenic drives up beautiful Logan canyon, etc...

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I love that the kids can ride their bikes, that relieves a couple trips for me. Can you imagine what it's going to be like with extra curicular activities in High School....yikes.

The Gag-nears said...

is this for real? Because I would love to book a trip! You crack me up! And I love your "not to your too private people" I immediately got guilt gut, because I am one of them. Don't worry the invite is on its way to you! Love your blog!

April and Paul said...

you aints got to lie to kick it... you lived in your car back in the day. I know you love it!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I did that for 8 years, and now I finally have my own car. so I just have to lug around the 3 Wild Boys to all their various places, while Nick drives himself. Freedom!

Anonymous said...

You are HILARIOUS and I love you. Love the Obama post - yikes are we in for it. And the picture of Daimen's butt is the cutest ever. (I hope I spelled his name right and I'm sorry if I didn't)

Bingham said...

Who are the loosers that live in Phoenix that you know? They could probably use a ride. Don't worry Ashlee, if we went private we wounldn't forget to not tell you!! :)