Once upon a time there was a cute, spikey Horney Toad. His name was Spikey. He lived on the third floor of a magical place called Hanbury Manor. His most favorite thing to do was hide under the warm sand of his humble abode, only to come out if there were delicious, black ants to devour. One day when Princess KayBree came to play with him, she couldn't find him. She frantically scoured through the sand but to no avail. Finally, by chance, she stumbled across him sadly staring up at her from inside the garbage can.
"How on earth did you get in the garbage can, my silly little friend?" KayBree asked quite worriedly.
"How on earth did you get in the garbage can, my silly little friend?" KayBree asked quite worriedly.
After gently laying him on the warm sand, and feeding him the creepy, crawly, black ants, he was fast asleep, only later to be jostled rudely awake, by cold, uncaring hands...
the squeezing hands of Death!
KayBree awoke the next morning to find a very dried out, brittle, dead Spikey, of which she mourned greatly. The funeral services were held shortly after, with his casket a mere cereal box,
KayBree awoke the next morning to find a very dried out, brittle, dead Spikey, of which she mourned greatly. The funeral services were held shortly after, with his casket a mere cereal box,
and his resting place, ironically, the same garbage can of which she found him, only a day before.
We never found the culprit (a.k.a, the squeezing hands of Death).
Rest in Peace Dear Spikey... Rest in Peace!
We never found the culprit (a.k.a, the squeezing hands of Death).
Rest in Peace Dear Spikey... Rest in Peace!


9 comments:
Ahhh...and Spikey was no more...
Ah oh did Daimen do it?
New pet? Or, not anymore...
Looks like what my girls do to kitties. :0
Poor Spikey :(
"I squeeze it and then I punch it" Oh, he was so cute, even if he is the hand of death!
SPIKEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
The hands of death got him....
Nice comic Josh!
TPOD
Oh poor little thing. I once killed a pet frog by submerging him in hot water. I thought it would be fun for him to swim in the sink...not so much.
Poor Horny Toad. I love them. I'm sure he is missed.
Post a Comment