
For the 24th, the kids and me headed down to Morgan to see my family. For those of you who don't know... this is my very cute, but very shy, Mommy! She is always the riot of the party! Her favorite saying is "OH FOR HEAVENS SAKE, ASHLEE!!!" I love this woman so MUCH!!! My favorite thing to do to her is make her uncomfortable so

she blushes!
This is my nice sister, Amy who lives in Morgan. She always lets me come to her house and bug her! She has 3 AWESOME boys who I love to death!!! My kids would rather live at her house then at mine, but so would I!!! She used to be really mean to me but I'm pretty sure that she's repented of her wrong ways... and now showers me with love and butterflies! ;)

After the AWESOME barbecue in Morgan, we came back up to Logan to watch the fireworks with Josh's brother, Jeremy and his cool wife, Jeanette. They are going to school up here at USU too. We are fortunate enough to hang out with them quite often. It's always a blast even if all we're doing is talking! I really and truly appreciate all they do for us! They are so good to my family! All in all it was a really go 24th of July, just hanging out with family!
This is my favorite picture of the fire works!

1 comment:
How fun, I love the pictures.
Post a Comment