Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sunday Struggles!

This is my life before church!
KayBree in tears because all of her dresses are too itchy,
& me with my famous ornery eyebrows, wavering on the bitter edge of a
mental break down!!!
Life sucks
Tell me again... How are Sundays supposed to be spiritual?

6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh, I know this one so well. If you ever chance to look my way during sacrament meeting, you'll see my grouchy face too. :)

April and Paul said...

Man I know this too well. If I pick anything out that isn't completely frou frou I get tears all morning. Oh and if they happen to out grow something it is like I made them walk across hot coals. I blast hymns all morning so I cant hear the crying. Times KayBree by two. yeah. But paul takes it worse.... and he says he wants more girls?

Rachel said...

Ha, I love it! That's totally our SUndays except Savanna is crying because she hates having her hair done. I'm sure there are spirtual blessings that come somewhere even if we arrive at church grouchy. :)

Cordie said...

I can only laugh! I seriously love this post!!!

C.B. said...

.On my sundays I get Tegan all cleaned up and then 1 minute before we get out the door she poops her pants or Patrick has lost his keys...and we make it to church after the sacrement has been passed. That is when I have my grouchy face. Who thought church starting at 9 is a good idea?

Paris said...

I love this picture. It's so funny and yet so true. hahaha You and your little girl are so darn cute!