I finally have time to spend with my kids! I am so excited! I promised them that we were going to go crazy for the rest of the summer and do everything we can before it gets too cold! We've been to Bear Lake a couple times this week! The last time, my Sister Aletha, and her AWESOME husband Kevin, came up and rented a ski doo. Of course being the completely mature adults that we are, drove very slow and safe the entire time.... Yeah right! We were rolling it over, throwing each other off, and being completely unsafe! It was freakin sweet! When I got home I noticed that my legs were covered in huge bruises!!! I don't bruise easily so you know we were having a blast!!!
2 years ago


7 comments:
Very cool Trek post. I want to go. By the way the Ornery face is actually a great picture of you. I am so glad you guys are having some fun summer times. We love bear lake too.
Wow I've missed a lot of your posts sorry. I'll have to come and catch up. I saw the Sunday Struggle one and I hear you. Andrew's not so bad anymore but I used to have to fight him to put on his clothes. It's nice that you can spend time with your kids now. We feel like we haven't done as much with ours....it seems like summers go by faster and faster!
I've never been to Bear Lake, it looks like a blast!
KayBree is too old. How did that happen?
Love jet skiing. Love the rush of being thrown off a jet ski. Love bear lake, such a pretty shade of blue!
hey i tried to call you on wed and thur but your # does not work! we were at Graces on thur and want Kaybree to come out 2. so you'll have to email me your new # or something! Ha_rebecca@hotmail.com
I can't wait to go to bear lake this summer- I know it's almost over how sad! Then they start school!
You guys always have the best stories. I missed you when we were up their. I think I saw you in your car at an intersection once. Taitem was mad at me because we didn't get to go see Kaybree. We will have to catch you guys another time.
Post a Comment