Monday, August 25, 2008

KayBree's First Day of Kindergarten

KayBree out in front of her new school. Ready for the first day.
Daimen really missed her.
I think he realized without his sister he wasn't going to have any fun.
We'll see how they do when Daimen starts preschool next week,
they wont get see each other for five and a half hours?!?!

11 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

She's so adorable, and I love that picture of her in front of the school. :)

Tina said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe she's big enough for kindergarten. Wow!

Sandra said...

Cute pictures. How did he do the first day with her gone? How old is he? Where do you have him in preschool? Sorry for so many questions. I had Andrew in a preschool in Smithfield. It's a great preschool but I just don't want to drive there so I'm kinda looking around for one.

Josh and Ashlee said...

Sandra- He did good, just relieved when I said it was time to pick her up. He Turned three in June, so I have him enrolled in the Sports Academy Preschool twice a week. I REALLY like this preschool, KayBree went there last year and LOVED it! It's a little pricy but when you add up all of the extras, it's worth it. They get swimming, tumbling, and Dance or Tennis lessons, on top of preschool. I think it's SO worth it, and will be putting him in again next year. Hope that helps...

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Kaybree...you are such a stylish little girl! Hope you are having fun at Kindergarten. Ash...Max keeps asking to play with your kids, we need to get together!

April and Paul said...

Oh my gosh she is so beautiful! How did it go? did she love it? Is it all day kindergarten? I love that outfit by the way!

Rachel said...

What a gorgeous girl! Isn't it crazy that we have kindergarteners!?

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I can't believe that she is old enough to be in kindergarten. I remember meeting her when she was like a year old in good old aggie village. She is so adorable.

Rebecca said...

What a cute big sassy looking girl! They grow up way to fast! I still need your number to get the kido's together!

The Crazy one-Kaden said...

Hi every one! Kaybree hope you have an awsome school year you too daimon!
TPOD!

Bingham said...

what are you going to do with your free time? I can't believe its already time for your kids to be in school. Now that you have some free time you can give me a call. We miss you guys.