~*~Tegan Isabella~*~
Tegan's Daddy, Patrick, works with Josh at YouthTrack, and asked if I would be able to tend her for an hour on Tuesday, of which I was VERY happy and completely excited! She is so tiny, just two and a half months old, and such a great baby!!! Daimen and KayBree absolutely adored her! I didn't get a picture of Daimen holding her, because I didn't want to let her go long enough for Daimen to squeeze her too hard, we all know his track record of squeezing cute little helpless animals... RIP Spikey, who knows what he would do to a tiny baby! He did great though and was very soft which is surprising if you know Daimen at all.
We had a great time and cant wait for then next time we can play with her again!


6 comments:
Cute pictures. She looks like a fun baby. I laughed about Spikey although I'll have to hear that story from you another time.
The U.S. is going through a mini baby-boom. Personally I blame Patrick, and his little ball of cute!
Ohhh... KayBree is ready for another baby in the house!.......
What an adorable baby! And I want to hear the Spikey story too.
My word...that is a fat little baby.
Thanks so much for watching Tegan, it was such a big help to us. I'm sorry she launched a pee bomb attack. I thought to myself before we left that I should pack an extra pair of clothes, but then I figured she shouldn't get into too much trouble in an hour and a half. WRONG! Thanks so much for the cute outfit though, Tegan looked so cute in it.
Post a Comment