Well tomorrow at, oh my gosh thirty in the morning, I'll be meeting at the church to head to Martins Cove, Wyoming.I told KayBree and Daimen that I would be gone all week. After they both finished gasping for air we had this conversation...
KayBree ~ "Who's going to watch us?"
ME ~ "Daddy will be here to watch you, only mommy is going."
KayBree ~ "Oh mom, we are going to be so starving!!!"
ME ~ "Why, Daddy knows how to cook you guys good food."
KayBree ~ "I know but every time we ask him to eat something he says 'we'll have to wait till mommy gets home,' We are surely going to starve!"
ME ~ "I will buy you guys lots of good food while I'm gone and I'll tell Daddy you can have anything you want, does that sound good?"
KayBree ~ Oh yes, but........ do I have to tend Daimen when Daddy goes to work?"
ME ~ "No Grandma will come before Daddy leaves to tend you."
KayBree ~ "OH, THANK GOODNESS!!!"
I think that she thought that she was going to have to take care of everything while I was gone. She is such a little worrier! So if by chance you see my kids this week and they look like starving, sickly little kids from Ethiopia, you'll know why! :)


9 comments:
That was dang cute I love her little smart sassy comments. She is so fun.
Good luck Ash pants! I'll check on your kids. Tell Josh we can feed him and the kids sometime this week. Have fun and put your shoulder to the wheel!
Kaybree just cracks me up. I love that picture of her too, so cute! Good luck on Trek. :)
I'm so glad you guys have a blog! I am jealous you get to go to Martin's Cove. We really hope to make it there one of these days. Go handcarts!
oh i could just kiss her!
She is a doll! What a funny girl! Have fun on trek! I remember going w/ my singles ward and they almost killed me. They dehydrated half the group, I passed out that night and woke up to the medics sticking me with needles. Fun times man. Chopping the head off the turkey was definitely the highlight though. :)
Of course I remember you! Infact I was just thinking about you like a month ago. I was wondering where you guys were and how you were doing. It looks like you're doing good. Let's keep in touch :)
This is so funny, and so adorable. I love that she thought she would have to take care of everything. She's such a little mom!
What a cute little girl! we should get together before the summer is gone- which is like in a month! How did trek go?! I bet you had a blast!!Love ya! I'll call some time after the 24th to get together!
Post a Comment