Thursday, July 17, 2008

Issue #11 (Trek!)

Okay, so this week I have managed to finish nothing... except keep the chillins alive. 5 minutes after you left I decided that this sucks! This issue is a depiction of the awesomeness of my week. If I didn't have to feed anyone I would have slept until Friday. KayBree and Daimen were really good, as usual, but without you we were SO DEPRESSED! Wow, I don't know how you do it babe.
Thank you for raising my spawn,
Josh

6 comments:

Sandra said...

At the park your kids look like they were having fun with Dad! I'm sure your doing an awesome job while shes gone. Hang on, just one more day till their back.

Rachel said...

Hahaha, you're too funny and I love the comedic illustrations! I'll bet you appreciate your wife a million times more. :)

Sean Hurst said...

Josh, I never realize how much work Maggie puts into taking care of Ian, until it's my turn. I think I can get all kinds of things done while she's gone, but usually don't accomplish much at all, except playing with Ian. Wives are amazing, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

That was way funny I can totally picture what you guys have been doing. HA HA! I am glad you did this post she deserves to hear she is great. And you rock yourself you guys have a good thing going and some dang cute kids.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

How touching! It's nice to hear how appreciated you are. I love the illustration Josh!

Illinios Wrights said...

That is so funny! It makes me feel better about what I didn't get done today. We're playing catch up from surgery week so my house is trashed and I can't seem to find the energy to clean it.