We had a very good Christmas this year. We are so thankful for my family, if someone is struggling we all step up to help. I am so close with all of my siblings, and love that my kids are close with their cousins. Family gatherings are always full of love, laughter, and craziness! We were very sad that a few members of the family were unable to be here this year, we thought of them often and missed them more. I love my parents, the glue that holds all of us together. Mom with her loving pessimistic reserve and Dad with his giving optimistic candor. They would do anything for anyone of us. They so freely give us their love and support. My kids don't know what they would do without Grandma and Grandpa, they are always so excited to be near them. I am so thankful for my family, I love them so much!
2 years ago


6 comments:
I'm still laughing that Damien got Dr. Pepper!!! Are you insane girl!? My kids would be bouncing off the wall!!! I bet you had a great night with him...hilarious!!!
I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Family is great, I don't know what I would do without them either.
Where did Kaybree's teeth go? That's what Taitem wants to know. I had to explain that hers will fall out too. She said she doesn't believe me. What do I know? It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I missed having family around. We were here by ourselves. It was still a good time but we would have loved to have our family here.
My kids wake up and eat candy. Paycee gets a treat for going on the potty and Taitem gets one so I don't have to listen to the whining. I should try Dr. Pepper with them it would be entertaining for sure.
These are great pictures. Looks like the kids had a great christmas! We love them so much and hope to see you all again soon. By the way:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASHLEE,
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!
Just imagine me and the family singing you a beautiful birthday song:) Hope your day is great and you get LOTS of love.
Um...Christmas is happy. When I hear the music in your Christmas video I immediately think of Caleb Nichol's funeral and Marissa shooting Trey...haha
Wait...I'm dumb. The music is just on your player, not the movie. I fail again...
Post a Comment