Sunday, December 14, 2008

THE ORANGE MEDICINE BOTTLE ALIGATOR!!!



At about 8:50 tonight an hour an fifty minutes after I had put the kids to bed, KayBree came chargin' into the kitchen where I was cleaning, freaking out about "that orange thing" she has been waiting for all day! Huh, I stop to think... Orange thing... nope I had no clue what she was talking about. I asked her what orange thing she needed, and then she yelled, "YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU!!!!" All the while stomping her feet and bumping into to furniture like a wasted drunk! Trying not to laugh my head off I asked her nicely again what she was talking about, and she proceeded to stomp into the kitchen, grab a bottle of red children’s Tylenol, and said... "IT'S LIKE THIS!!!!" Then she slammed the bottle back down on the cupboard, and ran back to the couch. "Oh so you want medicine?" I said confused. To which she screamed, "NOOOOO MOM WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!!! YOU ARE ALWAYS MAD AT ME!!!!" I am flabbergasted watching her kick her feet and have a complete mental break down over an “orange thing” that looks like medicine, but isn’t. So I gave her a second, and then asked what she wanted so she can get to bed. “I TOLD YOU WHAT I WANT; I NEED MY ALIGATOR IN MY SINK!!” Ok so that was weird… I just hope that the alligator was ORANGE! I did mange to get these pictures of her freaking out… HAPPY DAY!!!
p.s. The bottom left hand picture looks like she's about to bust out her Karate on me!!!

7 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Ha ha no way!!! She is still so cute though. Can't you wait till she's 13?! DRAMA! You're so lucky.

Rachel said...

I think these girls are already going through PMS of some sorts, don't you!? I wonder where all these tantrums and crazy mood swings come from!

Rebecca said...

Girls you are so funny! That sounds like something Brinley would do!

Sandra said...

So did she have a fever or something as to the medicine? Did you find out about the alligator? Crazy stuff!

April and Paul said...

Oh my gosh I am cracking up! You are getting payback my friend! haha I love the last photo! So was she dreaming or what? We've had some funny nights, but not like that!

[Stacia] said...

Hi Ashlee-
You may not remember me but I loved your blog anyway! Maybe she wanted vitamin c? Glad to see you're doing well!

Stacia (Louder)

Anonymous said...

It sounds like she was sleep walking. That is hilarious! Chad was all upset this morning because last night he said I was smashing bags of chips all night to get the wrinkles out. Go figure.