Thursday, February 19, 2009

Butter

I came home from taking KayBree to school today and I couldn't find Daimen anywhere... I frantically searched the whole house for him until I hear a noise coming from the kitchen. So I ran in there, opened the cupboard from which the noise came, and found Daimen with a half eaten stick of butter... YUM!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

UGH!!!!!!!!! That makes my stomach feel sick! Sick like I've eaten a half cube of butter raw. BLUCK!!! Kids are so crazy sometimes!!! That is a really funny story!!!

Tina said...

Ew! That's so gross, but also so funny. Haha.

Sandra said...

ewww!

Cordie said...

ewwww, is right! That is pretty funny though.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Oh yuck! That makes my stomach turn. I think I would throw up if I had to take a bite out of a stick of butter! Funny little Daimen.

Sean Hurst said...

He's not the first child ever. That's great.

Brim's said...

Well, atleast he likes to do Tae Bo, he can work off the fat that way! Maybe you should get the popcorn that is for butter lover's........ have you seen that commercial where the guy gets caught eating a stick of butter? Sounds like Daimen!!!!!!!