Friday, February 20, 2009

Tax Returns Are My 2nd Love

OH the utter joy of opening your bank account to the sight of a newly deposited tax return. Nothing compares to having money when you're a poor struggling college student, and now debt free!!!
HECK YEAH!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish that was the case for me, I have to pay 1500!!
Aaron

Rachel said...

Oh man, there is seriously NO BETTER feeling!!! I love that!!! I can't wait till we get ours...

Norte said...

Ours came today and most of it is gone already!!! But those happy little tropical islands are SO going to be worth it!

NYAH!

Sean Hurst said...

I guess I'll have to finish ours. I go sidetracked, but the money would sure be nice.

Anonymous said...

I love them too and am very sad that we didn't get any this year and actually had to pay the state $800! I am totally depressed now.
The pictures and stories about your kids are adorable!

C.B. said...

Yay for tax returns! We will be able to pay off Tegan with out money soon!

Shanell said...

FYI: Thomas Edison Charter school might still be having open enrollment for next year. It is a great place for all kids, including the smart ones. They are taught a grade level above and the kids do fantastic, my own don't seem to be too bored anymore.