Saturday, February 7, 2009

Daimens Tumbling Adventure

(: First off, the little girl at the bottom of the collage, in the black and white picture, is Daimens girlfriend Gentry. Josh was so proud when he saw which little girl Daimen was in "love" with. She's a dark hair, dark skin, dark eyed beauty! All Josh said was "Thats my boy!" :)
The other day Daimen came home from Preschool crying his eyes out, saying that his "big meanie" teacher took his Bakugans away.

Rewind the day back to that morning while getting ready for Preschool.... Daimen-"Mom I think I wanna take my Bakugans to school today!" Mom-"No.. they are to small so you'll loose them or your teacher will take them away because you shouldn't bring toys to school." Daimen-"OK mom I wont take them." I then take them out of his pocket and put them in a safe place on the book shelf.

Fast forward after school... Daimen-"He took them... that big meanie took them!!!" Mom-"Wait a second... your Bakugan are at home on the bookshelf...... Right?" Daimen-"Ummm.... Well.... I wanted to show Will my Bakugans so I took them and hid them in my pocket..." Mom-"WOW!" What a sneak... I was so oblivious, all the while he was sitting there, while I was driving him to school, with this big secret... Man he's gettin good!

So anyway... Long story short, I went back to the tumbling place (home of the big meanie) and asked to get Daimen's toys back. He gave me the run around, said he would have them by next week. Next week rolls around, I send Josh to put some fear in the mans heart, he has the nerve to give Josh the same runaround (he'll have them by the NEXT week), Josh says no and in the end the guy gave us ten bucks because he lost them.

So after that we decided it might be good to go to his tumbling class to make sure the big meanie isn't taking this out on Daimen.

The mean teacher is at the end of the mat, in the black shirt.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay, *what* is a bukagans?! I must not have boys obviously because that is so funny sounding! Hilarious that the guy lost his toy though and gave you $10! Funny!!

Josh and Ashlee said...

I took a picture of a Bakugan... it is that little red ball on my post. They pop open and turn into dragons or birds or something... it's a T.V. show. My kids are obsessed with them! It’s kinda like pokemon where they pretend to battle each other… it’s weird. :)

thePatrick said...

What a meanie!