Well I have been dragging my feet on this subject for a while, wondering when would be the best time to spill the beans... honestly I've come to the conclusion that there is never going to be a time that is better than another, or a time that I will feel ready.
~*~*~*~*~*~
So.... we would like to announce that we are apprehensively expecting our third, and hopefully final, accident. We are having a girl in August... which means the GIRL team wins! We bought the kids 6 balloons and put them in different rooms, then made candy trails all around the house. KayBree's trail was pink, purple, and yellow M&M's and Daimen's trail blue, green, and yellow. They had to follow them all over the house to find out what their baby was going to be by what color the balloons were at the end of the trail. KayBree is very happy with the news to say the least. She will be an excellent big sister. Daimen was a little dissappointed at first, but then Josh told him that he could be her protector so he felt a lot better. As for Josh and myself, we are coming to terms with the idea and are both starting to feel the excitement of having a new personality in our house. Hopefully she will survive having Daimen as an older brother... only time will tell.
~*~*~*~*~*~
As for this pregnancy... it truly has given me new perspective on why I would like this to be our last baby. I was blessed when I was pregnant with KayBree or maybe it was due to the fact that I was so young, but I felt like I could have a million babies because pregnancy was so easy. My pregnancy with Daimen was a little harder only because I had migraines the first and the last trimesters, but then birth with him was a cinch, 45 minutes of labor + two pushes - epidural = perfection. Now this one has had every possible annoyance that every pregnant woman in the world has complained about, all rolled together into one big lump of sucky, and I'm just waiting for labor that comes too fast and I'll have the baby in my front room, while I call Heather Maile to come get my kids so I can ruin our carpet in peace. Although right now it looks like I might be forced to have a C Section, since the placenta decided to cover the opening of my cervix. Thus far, who knows what will happen.
Yes this is going to be a new adventure in every way possible...


15 comments:
I am so glad you finally spilled the beans. I have wanted to ask you how you were doing. Now I can. How are you doing? That was an awesome way to tell the kids. ANOTHER GIRL! Our girl team killed the boys. Congratulations.
Congratulations! Another girl will be fun! Hopefully the aliments will go away soon too. :)
Congrats!
Congrats! A girl will be fun! I hope you can get feeling better soon too.
Congrats...I guess! I mean Congrats really....I'm amazed to say the least. It wasn't something I expected you to say so soon! I'm sorry it hasn't been a good pregnancy. I hope it gets better. Do you have names?
Jess ;D
Congratulation!
HAHAHAHAH!!!! You guys are the coolest parents ever!!!!!!!! That is such an awesome way to break the news to them!! And I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited you're pregnant!!!!! Did you already announce this?? Cuz it's the first time I've heard about it! Wahooooooooooo!!!
Congratulations, we are so happy for you. Go Girl team! (NO naming her Dorian)
congrats! girls rule of coarse you know that! I bet it will all be fine and work out! let me know if you need anything!
Rebecca
Having three kids is great! Plus since the other two will be in school at least part time, you'll have more sanity (except for driving everywhere with a baby).
YEA! I am excited for you guys. What a cute way to tell the kids who was joining their family. I would love to help you out whenever and however I can...even if it is 3 in the morning...you better not hesitate!
Congratulations! I am sure another girl will be a great addition to your family. If she is anything like her big sister it will a great balance for the one crazy brother!
How exciting! I figure you can plan as much as you want to, but when it comes right down to it kids arrive when they are supposed to- even despite preventions. =)
Congrats on the baby! I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy but I am excited for you. I will send "placenta moving" vibes your way so you won't have to have a c-section. :)
OMGosh, what rock have I been under?! How did I not see this until now? Holy crap, I'm excited for ya. :)
Post a Comment