Monday, November 24, 2008

Good ol' Fashioned Swanson Thanksgiving

Josh works Thanksgiving, it's a ritual and the kids left today with Grandma and Grandpa to enjoy a 14 hour drive to North Dakota for a week. I am going to be oh so lonely! What am I going to do with myself while I am kid free you ask? Well, I am going to orginize/dejunk/deep (oh so deep) clean my house, and then if I have time I'll read one of the many books I am in the middle of, do some christmas shopping (if we magicly get money), go to the temple and more than likely watch the OC! Then Josh doesn't work for three whole days so we're going to watch Twilight and just hang out!
My wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner courtesy of the Swanson Family!

5 comments:

Jeremy and Jeanette said...

Wow! That rocks! Not that you will be lonely, but that you and Josh will get to spend so much time together. I hope you enjoy your "you" time!

The Crazy one-Kaden said...

Hay Ash! I think your thanksgiving is going to be a blast! I hope you have an awsome Thanksgiving!
-TPOD

P.S.Check out my blog I have a whole bunch of new posts

Sandra said...

Wow a few days without the kids how nice. I hope you enjoy Twilight, I liked it. Also, your welcome to come to our house for Thanksgiving, we arn't going anywhere :) Your also welcome to come dejunk and clean too he he j/k

Cordie said...

I would love a week to myself, ENJOY!

April and Paul said...

Oh you are going to miss your little chickies! Oh and don't eat that ever again. There has to be a better alternative! :) PB and J would be better!