While we are kid free this weekend we thought that it would be the perfect time to watch the Twilight movie. Now heading into this I had VERY VERY VERY low expectations, I figured that it couldn't possibly be worse than I expected... oh man was I wrong. This is by far the worst movie I have ever seen. I would rather scoop my eyes out with a spork than watch it again. I think that the Director should be shot, and if I were Stefanie Meyer, I would sue them! They slaughtered this movie beyond recognition.
On a happier note... I thought they picked the actors and actresses really well with the exception of Edward, he is hideous... sorry....



8 comments:
haha I am laughing so hard right now! I agree mostly even thought I gave it three out of five it was pretty bad. They are making New Moon and I was so hoping they would get a different director but it looks like they are staying with the same person. I did think Edward was pretty cute though. Will you go see New Moon?
Cordie... Edward is supposed to be this strong, confident charming guy and frankly the actor portrays him as some awkward guy with hemroids and a mild case of retardation. He doesn't flow, he's just.... awkward. About New Moon I would probably go watch it with Josh just so we could throw popcorn at the movie screen and the people below us, since that would be the only entertainment that I would be getting. Actually No... I will not go watch another of these movies on the big screen... they are so not worth my money so I'll wait until they come out on video and I can get them at Hollywood for free. I can not even describe how utterly dissappointed I am in this film, I think that MTV, who had the rights to Twilight first, would have done such a better job... Yes it might have been skanky but at this point that would be 100% better than what I had to endure last night. I honestly had nightmares! Thanks for letting me rant! :)
Yeah he was too skinny to be Edward and I would have loved to see what MTV would have done with it, to bad.
I didn't think it was that bad but everyone has their opinions. I agree with you on the Edward thing, with how perfect he was in the book there isn't anyone to fill those shoes.
I kinda agree with you on this. edward is hideous! alice and carlisle were like the only good picks.
The movie wasn't the best, but Edward was perfect! I loved him. LOVE him I should say. He wasn't supposed to be confident, he thinks he has no soul and is a freak and selfish for risking bella so much. He is very emotionally vulnerable. Of course it wasn't as good as the book, it never is.
A spork huh?? Not a pick axe or something else? That is so funny! Yeah, it was quite lame, I totally agree! Edward has weird facial structure, I think that's why he looks so ugly!
wow- i feel exactly opposite. I LOVED the movie! But I am easy to please with movies. I loved Edward too. I think a bigger producer will do the next ones so maybe it will be better for you. You crack me up!
Post a Comment