KayBree sweeping up the leaves, in her BEAUTIFUL witch costume that my wonderful mom made her. Thanks MOM!!!
Daimen... oops I mean Batman showing off his ginormous muscles!
Pumpkin carving at it's finest. Daimen and Dad were on one team and me and KayBree were on the other. KayBree drew the face she wanted on our pumpkin and I carved it out. Daimen told dad that he wanted a scary pumpkin with sharp teeth. They turned out pretty good!
Scary!


3 comments:
It is about time for this post!!!! I have been waiting to see how the kids looked in their halloween outfits. VERY CUTE!!!!! The pumpkins were pretty sweet too. Let me know about this weekend.
Love you all!!!!!
Yay, a picture Kaybree using her witch broom. That one day when we went over she was so excited to tell me she was going to be a witch and that she had that broom. Such a cute girl. You have such fun kids! I am glad you had a good Halloween.
I'm back in blogging world so I'm catching up and love all your posts, you crack me up! What cute costumes your kids are in!!
Post a Comment