Wow this was a walk down memory lane.... This picture was Josh and I at my Junior Prom. We were engaged and got married a month or so after this picture was taken.
My wonderfully talented mom made me this dress, she altered it a lot, by the end it was basically her own pattern, let me just say that she is amazing!
I am so glad that Josh and I can look back on our dating experience as some of the greatest times in our lives, still to this day almost 7 years later we talk about all the good times we had.
P.S. Look how young Josh is, ohhh honey, you are so dang cute!!!



3 comments:
Ya'll are so adorable! :)
Wow I think you both look young!! How Fun!
I met Patrick in high school, I have a picture of us when I was 15 and he was 16. It is so crazy to look at it because life is so different now. I have always had thing for Patrick though, I guess that will never change.
Post a Comment