Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's a Crazy Day When the Bellies Start Singing!

(: Scroll down and turn of my other music before watching! :)

What can I say? We were board... being stuck in the house all day makes people wacky! Apparently Daimen thinks his belly is chunky and then somehow his eyeball gets chunky... we don't call him Flubber Bubber for nothing!

Sorry the second video is really dark, I only posted it to show off Josh's amazing singing talent!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so hilarious!!! Oh man, I love the giggling in the background too...you guys kill me!

The Richards family said...

My kids have watched that over and over and I think I was crying at one point!!

Sandra said...

That was great! Luke loved watching it. Hey it's those bored times that makes the memories right? I love all the giggling!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's all I have say - wow! I have a lot to catch up on your blog. First, cute costumes. Second, happy birthday Kaybree - you beautiful little girl. Third, love your tribute to Josh and your awesome prom pictures. I have to say you look exactly the same - except maybe even more beautiful. You haven't aged a bit!

April and Paul said...

you guys are goofy gooses!

Jeremy and Jeanette said...

That was awesome! who's idea was it to draw on Daimen's stomach? That was a fantastic thing to wake up to. Thanks for starting off my day right.

Sean Hurst said...

Man, Josh is a great singer. Thanks. Those videos were a lot of fun.

Norte said...

My wife does this to me all the time, minus the face...Although once she did do the face and caught it on her phone.

Odd is fun.