Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pre-Birthday Celebrations


Yesterday we had an early birthday party for KayBree with my family. My Mom and Dad came up and brought my nephews, Spencer and Connor. We had a really great time! We took the kids to the Fun Park, where they rollerskated, me and Josh played monster chasing them around in this maze structure that's all padded and has tubes like the ones at McDonald's which are defiantly not made for adults, and then we played all the token games like air hockey, Spencer rode a motorcycle, so did my dad, and he got a moderate case of motion sickness! :) Daimen also figured out the best way to play Skee-ball. . . he climbed up behind the screen and dropped the balls into the 10,000 point hole. He was very resourceful when it came to getting tickets and winning the game! We got tickets when we played, and then we bought cheap little rip off toys....all in all, it was a great night!

KayBree got three little birthday cakes, chocolate, carrot, and white with six balloon birthday candles that Daimen picked out for her!

Then today at church I finally let her wear the BEAUTIFUL dress that my sister Aletha and her husband Kevin picked out for her. She looks so pretty in it!

6 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

What a beautiful princess you have! Sounds like you had a great time. Happy Pre-Birthday Kaybree!

Sandra said...

That is a pretty dress. Happy Pre-Birthday Kaybree. I missed your last post about Halloween. I love the picture of them digging in the pumpkins!

Cordie said...

I hope she has the best birthday! Happy birthday soon Kaybree, we miss you! She looks so pretty in her new dress.

Brim's said...

It is about time she got to wear the dress! ;o) She looks beautiful!!!! Did we pick a good one? Was it itchy? Sorry we didn't make it up there, I had the worst headache! Happy Birthday Kaybree! We love you,
Aunt Lefa and Uncle Kevin

Watkins Family said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow Kaybree!! Sorry me, Kaden, and Uncle Harley weren't able to come with Spenc and Connor, we were at the temple. Looks like you had a BLAST!!!! I know Connor and Spencer did. Thanks for inviting them, they love spending time with you and Daimen. Also you look so beautiful in your new birthday dress. I sometimes wished I had such a beautiful daughter to dress up. LOVE you all.

Illinios Wrights said...

I just watched the Obama Video. Scary! Get your food storage ready!

Happy Birthday Kaybree. I love your dress.